Monday, January 14, 2008

Handmade Gift 手工礼品

I would like to share all the fun and interesting stuff with anyone who is into arts and crafts, gadgets, etc. My primary school friend sent me a gift, it's llok really cute and nice. This is their website called arts-n-gizmo. Except for gadgets and accessories, all of their crafts are handmade, thus their give almost attention to detail in handmade work.








Browse through the website or you can visit us personally at the inQbox(in 1U New Wing) on everyday(from 10am to 10pm) to look at their current items on sale.

Their also offer a variety of ideas, items and gadgets. If you have your own preference in customizing your gift(s) to suit or tailored to a specific occasion, please let me know. I can help you to order as well. Any suggestion is most welcome and they are happy to give you the confidence that your order will be handled with the almost attention to detail.

No comments: